Prada Luna Rossa - 15ml Decant Tester
PRODUCT TYPE: Eau de Toilette
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine fragrance that reinterprets traditional ingredients with agility. The backbone of the fragrance is Lavender- an unmistakable natural ingredient in perfumery- teamed with a bitter freshness of Orange essence, resulting in a fresh and invigorating scent. Aromatic sage and spearmint nanah essences channel the spirit of vast open spaces and rugged, natural elements, richly nuanced and sublime. Ambroxan creates a woody, ambery signature - the dynamic paradox of synthetic and natural ingredients which brings a warm sensuality: refined, dignified and timeless.
Our comment: A gorgeous men's Fougere-blend with a deep warm taint of fresh cologne - a perfect competitor to Dior's Eau Sauvage. There is also the Luna Rossa intense, the perfume version of the EdT. This is truly one of the top 10 men's fragrances. Will bring a lot of compliments.
- Prada Luna Rossa eau de toilette
- Notes: Lavender, orange, amber (spearmint nanah, ambroxan)
- This products can be purchased on backorder if stock is sold-out. Backorders normally process within 5-7 business days.
- Original packaging is for reference only and is not included.
- 150 gram (weight)
- 15ml / 0.50 fl.oz Travel roller (decant)
The lists of ingredients that make up the composition of parfums products are regularly updated. Commonly used ingredients are:
Alcohol ● Parfum (Fragrance) ● Aqua (Water) ● Alpha-isomethyl Ionone ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Limonene ● Linalool ● Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate ● Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate ● Citronellol ● Geraniol ● BHT ● Oil Extracts ● Citral ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Benzyl Benzoate ● Eugenol ● Coloring Agents ● Tocopherol ● DPG
Be aware that roller bottles may contain castor oil or polymers to prevent leakage.
Due to periodic updates to EU regulations the manufacturers may be need to re-formulate existing fragrances to meet new regulations.
Allergies or Sensitivities:
If you suffer allergies or sensitivies, and before using a perfume product or the long-term use of fragrances, please check the latest updated list of ingredients from the original manufacturer to be certain that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use as they may differ, be updated or changed with new released batches.
Perfumes can also be used on clothes instead of skin to reduce direct skin contact. However, due to alcohol content or thickening agents, perfumes can have a small negative effect on fabrics:
The (EU) Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009 lists the 26 most-known allergenic substances, which you can find in the link below:
Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and depend on the weight of the number of items in the cart.
* New EU VAT Charges from 1 July 2021
EU buyers should be aware that their deliveries can be delayed from 1 July as the EU is implementing new VAT rules. EU notifications remind us that EU buyers will be subject to VAT charges on the arrival of goods. Buyers will be sent notifications by customs to pay requested VAT fees.
- Unless decants are ready in stock, we may need 1-2 business days for decant processing.
- Processing for backorders on out-of-stock items take up to 5 business days on average plus shipping time.
- * Our lab does not process decants on weekends *
- All prices include VAT/Tax.
Delivery Time (est. holidays not included)
- UK: Between 2-4 Business Days (+ processing)
- EU: Between 5-10 Business Days* (+ processing)
- Rest of the World: Between 10-14 Business Days* (+ processing)
* Note that we see deliveries to destinations outside the UK is taking longer than normal in COVID circumstances.
- £2.25-£2.75 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (100-250gr, 1-3 items)
- £3.95-£4.75 2nd Class Tracked (100-250gr, 1-3 items)
- Up to £6.75 2nd Class Tracked (to 1kg)
- FREE postage on orders of £60+.
- £4.85 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- £9.50 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (250-500gr, 3-6 items)
- £9.90 2nd Class Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- FREE postage on orders of £120+ with the use of promo code at checkout.
REST OF THE WORLD
- £12.50 2nd Class International Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- £12.50 2nd Class International Tracked (250-500gr, 3-6 items)
- FREE postage on orders of £160+ with the use of promo code at checkout.
To assure insurance protection for lost or damaged deliveries from Royal Mail, please make sure to select 'Tracked Delivery' shipping option on checkout.
Royal Mail may not cover 2nd Class Standard Post (non-tracked) for full cost of lost or damaged items. They provide limited compensation for non-tracked deliveries.
UK: free UK shipping on orders above £60.
EU: free EU shipping on orders above £120.
WorldWide: free International shipping on orders above £160.
For special discount offers, please use the applicable code on checkout.
* Only one discount per customer qualifies.