Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis - 15ml Decant Tester
PRODUCT TYPE: Cologne
VENDOR: Jo Malone London
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Breakfast in Tuscany. Plump, sun-warmed figs blend with juicy cassis and the purity of pine and bracing cedarwood. The warmth of the Mediterranean. Available exclusively online.
Our verdict: A fabulous fragrance, definitely amongst favorite Jo Malone creations. The fresh fig notes are distinct but soft and blends beautifully with subtle pine and sweet musk. A bit stronger sillage than the average Jo Malone scent. Very nice and a great gift. Qualifies as a youtful Unisex fragrance.
Jo Malone London Wild Fig & Cassis cologne
- Note: Wild Fig, Mediterranean Pine, Musk.
Products that qualify for backorders normally process within 5 business days.
- Original packaging is for reference only and is not included.
- 150 gram (weight)
- 15ml Travel rollerball (decant)
The lists of ingredients that make up the composition of parfums products are regularly updated. Commonly used ingredients are:
Alcohol ● Parfum (Fragrance) ● Aqua (Water) ● Alpha-isomethyl Ionone ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Limonene ● Linalool ● Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate ● Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate ● Citronellol ● Geraniol ● BHT ● Oil Extracts ● Citral ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Benzyl Benzoate ● Eugenol ● Coloring Agents ● Tocopherol ● DPG
Be aware that roller bottles may contain castor oil or polymers to prevent leakage.
Due to periodic updates to EU regulations the manufacturers may be need to re-formulate existing fragrances to meet new regulations.
Allergies or Sensitivities:
If you suffer allergies or sensitivies, and before using a perfume product or the long-term use of fragrances, please check the latest updated list of ingredients from the original manufacturer to be certain that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use as they may differ, be updated or changed with new released batches.
Perfumes can also be used on clothes instead of skin to reduce direct skin contact. However, due to alcohol content or thickening agents, perfumes can have a small negative effect on fabrics:
The (EU) Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009 lists the 26 most-known allergenic substances, which you can find in the link below:
Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and depend on the weight of the number of items in the cart.
* New EU VAT Charges from 1 July 2021
EU buyers should be aware that their deliveries can be delayed from 1 July as the EU is implementing new VAT rules. EU notifications remind us that EU buyers will be subject to VAT charges on the arrival of goods. Buyers will be sent notifications by customs to pay requested VAT fees.
- Unless decants are ready in stock, we may need 1-2 business days for decant processing.
- Processing for backorders on out-of-stock items take up to 5 business days on average plus shipping time.
- * Our lab does not process decants on weekends *
- All prices include VAT/Tax.
Delivery Time (est. holidays not included)
- UK: Between 2-4 Business Days (+ processing)
- EU: Between 5-10 Business Days* (+ processing)
- Rest of the World: Between 10-14 Business Days* (+ processing)
* Note that we see deliveries to destinations outside the UK is taking longer than normal in COVID circumstances.
- £2.25-£2.75 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (100-250gr, 1-3 items)
- £3.95-£4.75 2nd Class Tracked (100-250gr, 1-3 items)
- Up to £6.75 2nd Class Tracked (to 1kg)
- FREE postage on orders of £60+.
- £4.85 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- £9.50 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (250-500gr, 3-6 items)
- £9.90 2nd Class Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- FREE postage on orders of £120+ with the use of promo code at checkout.
REST OF THE WORLD
- £12.50 2nd Class International Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- £12.50 2nd Class International Tracked (250-500gr, 3-6 items)
- FREE postage on orders of £160+ with the use of promo code at checkout.
To assure insurance protection for lost or damaged deliveries from Royal Mail, please make sure to select 'Tracked Delivery' shipping option on checkout.
Royal Mail may not cover 2nd Class Standard Post (non-tracked) for full cost of lost or damaged items. They provide limited compensation for non-tracked deliveries.
UK: free UK shipping on orders above £60.
EU: free EU shipping on orders above £120.
WorldWide: free International shipping on orders above £160.
For special discount offers, please use the applicable code on checkout.
* Only one discount per customer qualifies.