Guerlain Rose Barbare - 15ml Decant Tester
PRODUCT TYPE: Eau de Parfum
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The most universal of flowers, the most cherished, the most praised and especially the most celebrated by perfumers. The Guerlain perfumer envisioned it very differently from all the stereotypes: an unexpected and contemporary rose. Rose Barbare is a proud Ottoman that also offers the fresh and spontaneous sensuality of a honeyed chypre base. Uncontrollable, this desirable, sensual rebel captures the heart.
This unexpected and contemporary interpretation of the noblest of flowers combines rose essence and absolute with surprising peach honey and forest floor notes. A thorny rose with mysterious accents.
- Guerlain L'Art & La Matière Rose Barbare eau de parfum
- Top notes: Aldehydes, Bulgarian rose essence.
Heart notes: Turkish rose absolute, fenugreek.
Note de fond: Peach honey, patchouli, forest floor notes.
- Products that qualify for backorders are generally processed within 5 business days.
- Original packaging is for reference only and is not included.
- 150 gram (weight)
- 15ml Travel rollerball (decant)
- RRP £185 per 75ml