Guerlain Nahéma - 15ml Decant Tester
PRODUCT TYPE: Eau de Parfum
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Celebrated since 1828 for its distinctive and unmistakably Parisian fragrances, Guerlain has long been regarded as one of France’s greatest perfume houses. Composed over the course of four years, Nahéma is Jean-Paul Guerlain’s tribute to his favourite scent, rose. Developing through the fragrance, its delicate essence is highlighted by the otherwise dark base of Peru balsam and sandalwood. The eau de toilette is presented in a finely detailed glass bottle.
Floor-Woody traditional French perfumery.
- Guerlain Nahéma eau de parfum
- Top notes: Rose, peach, and bergamot
- Heart notes: Bulgarian rose, jasmine, and lily-of-the-valley
- Base notes: Peru balsam, vetiver and sandalwood
- Products that qualify for backorders are generally processed within 5 business days.
- Original packaging is for reference only and is not included.
- 150 gram (weight)
- 15ml Travel rollerball (decant)