Exclusive Oud Perfume Set - 15ml Decant Tester
PRODUCT TYPE: Eau de Parfum
VENDOR: LUXX Collection
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
A phenomenal oud collection perfume tester set for all the Oud lovers out there. Includes ten different Oud perfumes by the most luxurious perfume brands. Each roller bottle is the standard 15ml.
This is the ultimate oud set to try!
Estimated retail price for the set in the original 100ml bottles is over £2,500.
Please allow 5 business days for processing plus shipment.
1. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud eau de parfum (RRP £215 / per 70ml)
A fragrance story sketched between the fine-grained sand of the desert dunes, the fragrant harmattan wind and the star-studded night - an opulent Arabian perfume born from a western sensitivity.
2. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood eau de parfum (RRP £215 / per 70ml)
Maison Francis Kurkdjian OUD Silk Mood extrait de parfum refills are a light, airy fragrance reminiscent of the rustle of silk or the touch of a rose petal. With notes of Bulgarian rose, blue chamomile, papyrus, the fragrance is full of charm and mystery.
3. Christian Dior Purple Oud eau de parfum (RRP £220 / per 125ml)
DIOR Purple Oud expresses an Oriental dream as depicted in a vivid, warm painting. It's a sparkling oud that sees powerful wood combine with lively notes. Orange blends with fresh spices such as Pink Peppercorn and Saffron. This shimmering oud will seduce those who like the animal strength of this heady wood, albeit a polished, brightened version that plays out in the background.
4. Roja Dove Amber Oud eau de parfum (RRP £595 / per 100ml)
Employing legendary Gum Resins which have been used in perfumery for millennia, Cinnamon, Saffron and Benzoin create a base of unparalleled softness and warmth, where Rose de Mai and Fig dance on top and lend their gentle sweetness.
Enveloping fragrance fans in a cloud of olfactive majesty, the popularity of Amber Aoud is not without justification.
5. House of Creed Royal Oud eau de parfum (RRP £280 / per 100ml)
Wood, leather, marble, and gold. These luxurious elements of a Persian palace are the inspiration behind the architecture of Creed’s Royal Oud. A grand melange of silky sandalwood and Lebanese cedar lead to the smooth woody depth of lush galbanum and peppery angelica. The opulent and majestic base reveals precious oud, one of the rarest and most revered of ingredients so greatly esteemed by ancient Asian cultures.
6. Montale Black Oud eau de parfum (RRP £134 / per 100ml)
Montale Black Aoud Intense Eau de Parfum is the embodiment of luxury and exclusivity. Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you absolutely unique wherever you are. Unisex fragrance – for men and women for both everyday wear and special occasions.
7. Armani Privé Oud Royal eau de parfum(RRP £230 / per 100ml)
From the exclusive Armani Privé collection, Giorgio Armani's Oud Royal respects the personality of oud, with each facet of character in its composition being highlighted.
Its depth is amplified by the input of an amber harmony, while the bestial reddish glow is fanned with spices and the dark earth reflections are smoked with a veil of myrrh and incense.
8. Inito Parfums Oud for Greatness eau de parfum (RRP £250 / per 90ml)
Enthused by the idea of scent molecules triggering attractions and impulses, Initio Parfums honours this supernatural yet scientific dimension of fragrance by infusing its creations with a truly unique power. Oud for Greatness opens with calming yet aromatic notes of lavender, saffron and nutmeg before tailing into a heart of oud wood and natural agarwood oil. Patchouli and musk ensures a mesmerising base.
9. Christian Dior Oud Ispahan eau de parfum (RRP £220 / per 125ml)
Oud Ispahan opens the doors to an ochre-walled Oriental palace filled with captivating fragrances. The smoky trail of smoldering wood, the softness of floral water lingering on washed hands. It is the fragrance of this voluptuous atmosphere where odors of rose, frankincense and resin waft in the air. A fragrance as velvety plump as the roses of the Orient.
10. Montale Aoud Melody eau de parfum (RRP £145 / per 100ml)
The aromatic composition of the Montale Aoud Melody Eau de Parfum opens in the head with notes of oud wood, leather, cloves, saffron and elemi resin. The floral heart contains Egyptian jasmine, delicate roses and sunny ylang-ylang. The warm creamy base consists of tones of sandalwood, amber and musk. The overall aroma offers the perfect harmony of the intense tones of oud wood with warm spicy and balsamic aspects and beautiful touches of leather and musk. The melody, which also appears in the name of the Eau de Parfum, is further emphasised by its wonderful floral heart.
The lists of ingredients that make up the composition of parfums products are regularly updated. Commonly used ingredients are:
Alcohol ● Parfum (Fragrance) ● Aqua (Water) ● Alpha-isomethyl Ionone ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Limonene ● Linalool ● Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate ● Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate ● Citronellol ● Geraniol ● BHT ● Oil Extracts ● Citral ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Benzyl Benzoate ● Eugenol ● Coloring Agents ● Tocopherol ● DPG
Be aware that roller bottles may contain castor oil or polymers to prevent leakage.
Due to periodic updates to EU regulations the manufacturers may be need to re-formulate existing fragrances to meet new regulations.
Allergies or Sensitivities:
If you suffer allergies or sensitivies, and before using a perfume product or the long-term use of fragrances, please check the latest updated list of ingredients from the original manufacturer to be certain that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use as they may differ, be updated or changed with new released batches.
Perfumes can also be used on clothes instead of skin to reduce direct skin contact. However, due to alcohol content or thickening agents, perfumes can have a small negative effect on fabrics:
The (EU) Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009 lists the 26 most-known allergenic substances, which you can find in the link below:
Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and depend on the weight of the number of items in the cart.
* New EU VAT Charges from 1 July 2021
EU buyers should be aware that their deliveries can be delayed from 1 July as the EU is implementing new VAT rules. EU notifications remind us that EU buyers will be subject to VAT charges on the arrival of goods. Buyers will be sent notifications by customs to pay requested VAT fees.
- Unless decants are ready in stock, we may need 1-2 business days for decant processing.
- Processing for backorders on out-of-stock items take up to 5 business days on average plus shipping time.
- * Our lab does not process decants on weekends *
- All prices include VAT/Tax.
Delivery Time (est. holidays not included)
- UK: Between 2-4 Business Days (+ processing)
- EU: Between 5-10 Business Days* (+ processing)
- Rest of the World: Between 10-14 Business Days* (+ processing)
* Note that we see deliveries to destinations outside the UK is taking longer than normal in COVID circumstances.
- £2.25-£2.75 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (100-250gr, 1-3 items)
- £3.95-£4.75 2nd Class Tracked (100-250gr, 1-3 items)
- Up to £6.75 2nd Class Tracked (to 1kg)
- FREE postage on orders of £60+.
- £4.85 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- £9.50 2nd Class Standard Post Non-Tracked (250-500gr, 3-6 items)
- £9.90 2nd Class Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- FREE postage on orders of £120+ with the use of promo code at checkout.
REST OF THE WORLD
- £12.50 2nd Class International Tracked (100-250gr, 1-2 items)
- £12.50 2nd Class International Tracked (250-500gr, 3-6 items)
- FREE postage on orders of £160+ with the use of promo code at checkout.
To assure insurance protection for lost or damaged deliveries from Royal Mail, please make sure to select 'Tracked Delivery' shipping option on checkout.
Royal Mail may not cover 2nd Class Standard Post (non-tracked) for full cost of lost or damaged items. They provide limited compensation for non-tracked deliveries.
UK: free UK shipping on orders above £60.
EU: free EU shipping on orders above £120.
WorldWide: free International shipping on orders above £160.
For special discount offers, please use the applicable code on checkout.
* Only one discount per customer qualifies.